Our systems are designed to reduce the opportunities for problem gambling to occur:-
- We place monetary limits on the amounts that can be deposited in any one day/week/month
- We place limits on the amount that can be staked per game
- We only allow you to use one credit/debit card allowed at any time
- We employ sophisticated monitoring tools to identify problematic use
- We include reality checks in games for example the current time is always displayed on screen
- We give you the ability to view your own game play history and daily win/loss
- All our customer support team are trained extensively to understand responsible gaming. If you believe you may have a gambling problem and wish to be excluded, please contact email@example.com and we will take the necessary measures to close your account. Please ensure that the subject line of the email is "Gambling Problem".
Spielo International (Gibraltar) Limited has built a close association with Gamcare, the charity committed to promoting responsible attitudes towards gambling and working for the provision of proper care for those harmed by gambling dependency. To link to the Gamcare site, click here Gamcare audits all Spielo International (Gibraltar) Limited sites and content on a regular basis and provides valuable input into future developments.
If you feel you may have a gambling problem, ask yourself these questions:
- Do you stay away from work, college or school to gamble?
- Do you gamble to escape from a boring or unhappy life?
- When gambling and you run out of money, do you feel lost and in despair, and need to gamble again as soon as possible?
- Do you gamble until your last penny is gone, even the bus fare home or the cost of a cup of tea?
- Have you ever lied to cover up the amount of money or time you have gambled?
- Have others ever criticised your gambling?
- Have you lied, stolen or borrowed just to get money to gamble or to pay gambling debts?
- Are you reluctant to spend 'gambling money' on anything else?
- Have you lost interest in your family, friends or interests?
- After losing, do you feel you must try and win back your losses as soon as possible?
- Do arguments, frustrations or disappointments make you want to gamble?
- Do you feel depressed or even suicidal because of your gambling?
The more you answer 'Yes' to the above questions, the more likely you are to have a gambling problem. For friendly and helpful advice from trained counsellors call the Gamcare helpline on 0845 6000 133. The counsellor will listen to you carefully and encourage you to talk about your concerns. Sometimes just telling someone can be a relief, and is an important first step towards dealing with the problem. The helpline is open 24 hours a day.
Under Age Gambling
To play on any Spielo International (Gibraltar) Limited site you must be over 18 years of age. We use a variety of tools to verify the age of our players. Any player who provides dishonest information regarding their age automatically forfeit their right to any prize. All monies staked will be returned and the appropriate authorities informed. Civil proceedings or criminal prosecution may follow.